For non-marketers with an interest in marketing
AMI Affiliate Membership is a cost-effective solution to broaden your understanding of marketing, while opening the doors to a dynamic community of Australian marketers. Whether you’re a small business owner, a professional in a related field or someone considering a career in the marketing industry, AMI Affiliate Membership will assist you in learning the basics of marketing. Experience the benefits of AMI Affiliate Membership with FREE 3-month trial access to the AMI SME Marketing Hub, AMI’s Member Connect and get upskilled with discounts on AMI Training.
Once you join as an Affiliate Member, your will be automatically enrolled in AMI SME Marketing Hub.
AMI Affiliate Membership is $99 per annum after the 3-month trial. Read more at ami.org.au/affiliate-membership
AMI AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AMI Affiliate Membership is open to professionals who engaged in work with marketing, but marketing / advertising IS NOT their primary function. Examples of professionals that would be eligible for AMI Affiliate Membership include people with interest in marketing, professionals in other disciplines (e.g. HR, accountant, IT) whose job require some marketing skills and / or people who service and support the marketing industry.
- Professionals eligible for AMI Professional Membership CANNOT opt for Affiliate Membership.
- Affiliate Membership is not open to top management of marketing / advertising agencies and consultancies.
- AMI Affiliate Membership is available for new members only.
- AMI Affiliate Members cannot access preferential rates on professional indemnity insurance as they are not involved in the professional marketing practice.
- Affiliate Members are not permitted to use the AMI post-nominal or to promote their membership in marketing materials as these benefits are only available to AMI Professional Members.
- AMI reserves the right to check information provided (e.g. by accessing new member’s LinkedIn profile or by requesting their CV or job reference) and has the right to disqualify any applicant who does not adhere to these terms.